As an athlete, you’re always looking for marginal gains, ways to boost your power and improve your speed. It’s this same drive that inspires HUUB’s Albacore project.
Our project takes its name from the ground-breaking work of US researchers in the 1950s, who aimed to create the most hydrodynamic and agile submarine in the world – The Albacore. Their work was the ultimate fusion of science, research and reality. Inspired by their journey of continual improvement, our mission is to develop the fastest products in and out of the water.
Led by Professor Huub Toussaint, our research and design team work relentlessly to fulfil this mission. We’ve invested heavily in the MAD System, our state-of-the-art, proprietary technology that enables us to obsess over the minutiae of performance and refine the Albacore range, millisecond by millisecond.
Today, Albacore products are perfection personified. But for us, there is no end; there will always be new materials, new technologies and new ways to pursue our quest to make the optimum equipment for athletes serious about speed.
The HUUB Albacore Triathlon wetsuit features:
- Kinetic Release™ (patent pending) for arm stroke efficiency
- Bicep Release™
- DLP exclusive high buoyancy panels around the hips and core
- Constrictor System™
- HUUB exclusive Calf Release™
- Breakaway Zipper
- 40% increased buoyancy over standard and aero-dome neoprene’s
- Improved flexible low neckline
- Super flexible underarm panel for ‘no-suit' feel
HUUB ALBACORE TRIATHLON WETSUIT - MENS
- FLEXIBILITY NON SUIT FEEL IMPROVED EFFICIENCY CALF RELEASE™ AND BICEP RELEASE™ LOW NECK LINE